Sunday, April 27, 2008

Experience

And at the age of thirteen I was introduced to Nietsche and existentialism and Sartre and what became from that I could not know at that age but could only experience when I looked back upon myself being introduced to existentialism at thirteen.

My teenage years are a blip, they were full of many an up and many a down. And each up was similar to the previous one; almost an echo. And each down was also echoing a previous down.

Like two mirrors standing face to face, echoing each others' existence in and upon their countenance, praying to each others' Gods to find sanity in the resonance of amplified meaning.

Feedback.

Thought feeding upon thought, image feeding upon image. Desire, feeding upon desire and what of posession?

Emptiness.

Experience is what you have when you don't have anything.

No comments: